Register yourself as a coach/ trainee umpire for the Autumn Championships below.
You may view your existing registrations via the Manage Your Account page MyRegistrations tab.
If you are also participating as an athlete in the event you must also register your discipline entries via BUCS Play.
You will need to contact your institution administrator to view your current athlete registrations on BUCS Play, as BSTF’s administrators only view athlete entries after you institution administrator has approved them.
- Only one head-coach may be registered per institution only
- You may only register as a trainee umpire if you hold the correct certification level (L4 from the online course, or L3 from the in-person course)
- If you do not see the option to register as a trainee umpire below then either (1) your exam pass record has not been updated on the server, or, (2) you have already registered – you may view your existing registrations via the Manage Your Account page MyRegistrations tab
- If you are competing AND entering as a trainee umpire/ assistant coach you must register on both the BUCS Play app (as an athlete) and the BSTF Entry Portal (as a coach/ trainee umpire)
- You may be a patterns athlete (in the morning) and also register as a trainee umpire (in the afternoon)
- You may NOT register as both sparring athlete and as a trainee umpire
- You may NOT register as both a trainee umpire and an assistant coach
- You may register as EITHER a WT rules trainee umpire, or an ITF rules trainee umpire, not both (you may only be counted towards your club’s quota for one or the other)
- Trainee umpires must attend accreditation and stay for the full duration of the event or you will be marked as absent and your club will be fined