- A member of staff from your athletic union / sports department only may complete your teams entries via the online registration portal (follow links via the event calendar). Staff please contact us at email@example.com to receive your login details.
- Your union/university sports department should provide us a: named contact; named contact’s role; email address; phone number; organisation name; organisation address.
- An invoice will then be issued to your union/university sports department with payment details.
- Arrange payment in full to reach the BSTF by the date indicated on the entry form via bank transfer. We highly recommend you send your Entry Form to your union/university sport department staff well in advance of the deadline so that an invoice can be generated, sent, and payment received by the deadline.
- Teams will not be registered until all entry fees are received into the BSTF account.
- Entry amendments aare possible free of charge up to the entry deadline; we highly recommend getting your entries in as early as possible to allow time for potential amendments. Athlete withdrawals prior to the entry deadline will also be refunded. Changes to weight category, grade, sex or any other errors or omissions on the entry form after this deadline will be charged at the same rate as a category change fee at registration period (£20 pp).
- In rare cases where an athlete pays for a weight division change, but due to other weight change requests their original division of entry is merged with their new division, that athlete will be refunded their change of category fee. In rare cases where there is only a single athlete within adjoining divisions and no matches can be made, that athlete will be withdrawn and refunded their entry fee.
- Teams are required to provide experienced volunteer corner judge (sparring) or desk assistants (patterns) to assist during that event. The number of volunteers required is a function of your total team entries in those disciplines and is calculated for you automatically by the Entry Form. Corner judges and assistants cannot be competitors in that discipline, but may be competitors in other disciplines. Volunteer corner judges must have the necessary experience to fulfil their role. Volunteers must attend the relevant briefing session(s) and be available for the full duration the competition. The BSTF will provide refreshments and lunch for all officials and volunteers.
- Volunteers must wear sports shoes and smart black trousers. An official’s t-shirt will be provided for you borrow.
- Full details for all players, required corner judge/volunteers, and nominated sparring coaches (including player-coaches) must be added to the Entry Form. Only nominated individuals will receive passes allowing them to enter the competition area. From 1st January 2018 all corner judges and coaches must have passed the online corner judge’s exam and coach’s exam respectively in advance of their entry, please plan ahead accordingly.
An invoice with payment details will be issued once we have received your team’s entries from your union/university sports department. Payment must be cleared into the BSTF account in advance to the competition date, so please ensure you submit your entries early enough based on your university’s payment cycle.