Date & Venue:
19th November 2017, Jean Brown Indoor Arena, North East London
The ICO-LUSL event is a WTF rules sparing dual tournament.
The ICO divisions are open to student athletes from all university clubs.
The LUSL divisions are open to students at London institutions in membership of BUCS and subscribed to LUSL, who meet LUSL eligibility regulations.
Athletes from London clubs may enter both LUSL and ICO divisions as they take place one after the other.
The LUSL A/B/C class divisions are contesting using traditional real-time manual scoring.
The ICO B/C class divisions are contesting using traditional real-time manual scoring.
The ICO A class divisions are contested using KP&P PSS – athletes must bring their own KP&P brand sensor socks.
- 7am – 8am LUSL & ICO Competitor Weigh-in (all LUSL competitors must weigh-in during this session)
- 8:30am – 8:45am Team Captains’ Briefing
- 8:45am – 9am Officials’ and Corner Judges Briefing
- 9am – 12pm LUSL Tournament
- 9am -11am Remaining ICO Competitor Weigh-in
- 12pm – 7pm ICO Tournament
Other event information
Only the ICO divisions count toward clubs’ overall championship ranking points, while the LUSL events count separately toward the LUSL club trophy.
All other event information can be found within the General Entry Information sections listed on the BSTF website.